With a fifteen year track record, Intek Solutions is a well-established name in the area of Corporate Management Consultancy and Training, with offices across the globe in Dubai, Singapore and the USA.
Intek Solutions has a large portfolio of clientele world-wide with over 500 companies having benefited fromour services. Intek Solutions was created in 1996 by husband and wife team, Haseeb and Zaufyshan Hasan. Their passion has led to a company of 12 trainers all of whom are dedicated to operating creatively to implement effective, custom-made training solutions for their ‘partners’.
We specialize in conducting ‘climate surveys’ and developing tailor-made solutions to benefit your organisation. The ‘climate surveys’ aim to either identify gaps in organizational performance or conduct a Training Needs Assessment (TNA) to obtain clear objectives prior to a training session.
Our commitment is to increase the potential of individuals and organizations to ensure return on investment. Our training programs include Managerial Skills, Leadership, Negotiation skills, Project Management, IT Skills, Customer Service, Selling Skills, Presentation Skills, Cross Cultural Excellence amongst others. We also offer a variety of training and consultancy services:
- Open house workshops on general management issues.
- Customized training workshops where Intek Solutions evaluates using the Training Needs Assessment (TNA) followed by a proposal on the precise training needs. Post training reports with practical action points are a unique part of our customised training workshops.
- Climate surveys: An assessment of an organization or a department’s current situation highlighting issues that are preventing maximum productivity.
- Consultancy services: We are qualified to advise in all areas of business including management, sales, negotiation, presentations, human resources, strategy, organizational development, infrastructural development, and training.
- Individual coaching for senior executives: A beneficial tool for high level executives such as CEOs, General Managers and Managing Directors looking for a more personalised approach.
- Individual coaching for middle management: A coaching program designed for executives who are looking to climb the career ladder.
- Potential recognition: A program which involves the evaluation of number two level senior managers to assess their potential.
- Interviews: This service helps organisations by interviewing for key positions to advise candidate’s suitability.
- Setting up of internal training departments: This is full service solution which includes the design of the training facility, training modules and content, manuals, as well as the selection and training of key positions.
- Individual assessments: After a training workshop, wecan provide individual assessments of participants with regards to their strengths and areas of concern.
- Special functions: We can support your organisation by conducting and facilitating annual meetings, team-buildings, and special events.
- Retainer services: Should you require support on a more long term basis, we offer retainer services to monitor and aid on-going business concerns. Most current retainer services include a blend of consultancy and training solutions.
We hope that this write-up has been useful to you about Intek. All of us at Intek look forward to forming a partnership with you in facilitating your organization’s training needs or assisting you with business development or infrastructural consolidation.
The Intek Team